Do you love working with people living with a disability?
Do you thrive in a challenging environment?
Do you want to work for a successful, highly regarded, and well-established local disability service provider?
We are expanding our Supported Independent Living (SIL) in Bendigo and Mildura and seeking a team of dedicated, passionate, and committed Residential Support Workers to provide direct care to our Supported Independent Living Participants with complex support needs.
The successful candidates will be part of a team providing 24/7 individual support and care to our participants, contributing to a person-centred care model that goes above and beyond. Every day you will be making a positive difference and building a relationship with our Participant.
A Residential Support Worker (part-time) role offers a minimum of 30 hours per fortnight with flexibility and more hours depending on the number of Participants. An Hourly rate is paid as per the SCHADS Award Classifications and on qualifications and experience.
As an employee, you’ll be given ongoing personal and professional development opportunities and positive and supportive workplace culture.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
All applicants must submit the following to email@example.com.
- A letter of application addressing the selection criteria in the Position Description
- A current resume that includes contact details for three professional referees
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Eligibility to Work Visa
- Residential Support Worker November 2021 (Mildura or Bendigo)
- Availability Form
For further information, please contact Human Resources on (03) 5441 1599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Appointment is conditional upon clear NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance, current First Aid & CPR Certificates, current Working with Children Check, COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (Including 1st Booster) and reference checks