Do you love what you do and want to make a difference?
Do you want to work for a successful, highly regarded and well established local provider?
If this sounds like you then this is your opportunity to tell us why you are the ideal applicant.
We have so much to offer the right candidate in our part-time OSHC 2IC position. This role is fixed term until December 2023, with flexible working arrangements considered for the successful applicant.
This is an opportunity to be part of a government-funded pilot program allowing children and young people with a disability to access OSHC services for free. A generous budget for resources, staffing and program planning are available to ensure a great program is provided.
Children and young people with disability often require more intensive and different supports to participate fully in outside school hours care (OSHC) than their typically developing peers. This includes young people in their teens who need OSHC because of their disability, but cannot attend mainstream services, which are for primary aged children only. The program is intended to pilot a model of service delivery to fill this gap and provide an evidence base to inform the future provision of this service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Management/leadership experience, preferably within the children’s services, education or disability sectors.
- A passionate belief in the development and education of children.
- Strong ethics and genuine approach towards child safety and work health and safety.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptability, flexibility and resilience and is able to respond positively to change.
- Well-developed conflict resolution and negotiation skills,
- Dedication to their job and their team, and
- Good presentation and a professional attitude.
The successful applicant will assist with the management of the effective and efficient operation of the Outside School Hours Care Service placed in accordance with the policies, directions and delegations of the Service Management. This is undertaken under the supervision of the Educational Leader.
Applicants MUST download a position description. Please include the following documents with your application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An application letter addressing the selection criteria outlined in the position description.
- A resume
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Eligibility to Work Visa
Download the OSHC 2IC Position Description
Lifely is an equal opportunity employer, a Child Safe organization and upholds zero tolerance to abuse and neglect. We promote the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds. An appointment is conditional upon completing NDIS Worker Screening Check, Working with Children Check, First Aid and CPR Certificates, NDIS Orientation Certificate and reference checks.
Email your application to email@example.com
For further information, please contact Eli Geary (Chief Operations Officer), Alicia Potts (OSHC Manager) or Cindy Taylor (Human Resources) on (03) 5441 1599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org