Take your skills; improve on them; apply them in ways you never thought possible.
We are seeking someone to undertake the role of ON CALL OFFICER for our Bendigo staff. This is an exciting opportunity to support local people living with a disability and their families.
Remuneration commencing at SCHADS Awards Level Three plus salary packaging (as per PBI status).
Training will be provided along with a detailed induction.
The ideal candidates for this position will have:
- A relevant qualification and/or previous experience working in a similar role, preferably within the Disability sector;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Well-developed resolution and negotiation skills;
- High level competency with electronic systems;
- Dedication to their job and their team; and
- Ability to problem solve, manage risks and a professional attitude.
The On Call Officer will be responsible for:
- Providing immediate response, intervention and care to participants and Lifely staff outside normal business hours;
- Undertaking duties in a self-motivated and professional manner;
- Monitoring on call performance and outcomes through the collection and analysis of service data and implement changes to the operation of the program;
- Ensuring the delivery of program services meets participant requirements and is in accordance with the service agreements and program guidelines;
- Making a positive contribution to the wellbeing and development of participants of Lifely; and
- Upholding Lifely’s mission, values, practices and philosophies.
To be considered for this role, you must address the selection criteria contained within the Position Description.
Applicants will need to download a Position Description and submit their application including the documents listed below to email@example.com:
- A letter of application addressing the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description (located below)
- An up-to-date resume including details of three professional referees
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Eligibility to Work Visa
On Call Position Description
Please contact Human Resources on (03) 5441 1599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Appointment is conditional upon clear NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance, valid Australian driver’s licence, current Working with Children Check, COVID-19 Vaccination (including 1st booster) and reference checks.