NDIS Support Coordinator - Full Time
Take your skills; improve on them; apply them in ways you never thought possible.
We are seeking individuals to undertake the role of NDIS Support Coordinator in our Bendigo Office. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our growing organisation.
Remuneration commencing at $77,577 per annum (pro-rata) plus salary packaging (as per PBI status).
Training will be provided along with a detailed induction.
The ideal candidates for these positions will have:
- A degree in Allied Health and/or previous experience working in a similar role, preferably within the Disability sector;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Well-developed resolution and negotiation skills;
- Dedication to their job and their team; and
- Good presentation and a professional attitude.
The NDIS Support Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accuracy of client contracts, quotes and expenditure;
- Ensuring that expenses fall within budgetary guidelines;
- Submitting plans and costed proposals for all events/activities;
- Supporting participants to connect with the relevant resources and suitable providers;
- Supporting participants to establish contact with resources and providers to facilitate choice and control resulting in the establishment of service agreements and outcomes;
- Accepting or rejecting referrals from NDIA for Support Coordination in accordance with Interchange business rules, current capacity and strategic objectives;
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all participant contacts and support provided;
- Undertaking research and keeping updated on providers and services in the local community.
To be considered for this role, you must address the selection criteria contained within the Position Description.
Applicants will need to download a Position Description and submit their application including documents listed below to email@example.com:
- A letter of application addressing the Key Selection Criteria from the Position Description (located below)
- An up to date resume including details of three professional referees
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Eligibility to Work Visa
NDIS Support Coordinator Position Description
Please contact Human Resources on (03) 5441 1599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Appointment is conditional upon clear NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance, valid Australian driver licence, current Working with Children Check, COVID-19 Vaccination (including 1st booster) and reference checks.