Job ID: BSC1
Take your skills; improve on them; apply them in ways you never thought possible.
We are seeking individuals to undertake the role of NDIS Support Coordinator in our Bendigo Office. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our growing organisation.
Remuneration commencing at $82,043 per annum (pro-rata) plus salary packaging (as per PBI status).
Training will be provided along with a detailed induction.
The ideal candidates for these positions will have:
- A degree in Allied Health and/or previous experience working in a similar role, preferably within the Disability sector;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Well-developed resolution and negotiation skills;
- Dedication to their job and their team; and
- Good presentation and a professional attitude.
The NDIS Support Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Ensuring accuracy of client contracts, quotes and expenditure;
- Ensuring that expenses fall within budgetary guidelines;
- Submitting plans and costed proposals for all events/activities;
- Supporting participants to connect with the relevant resources and suitable providers;
- Supporting participants to establish contact with resources and providers to facilitate choice and control resulting in the establishment of service agreements and outcomes;
- Accepting or rejecting referrals from NDIA for Support Coordination in accordance with Interchange business rules, current capacity and strategic objectives;
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all participant contacts and support provided;
- Undertaking research and keeping updated on providers and services in the local community.
How to Apply:
- Job Ad Number: BSC1
- Application letter addressing the selection criteria listed in the position description.
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Work Visa (e.g., birth certificate, passport, visa, etc.)
NDIS Support Coordinator Position Description
For further information, please contact Human Resources on (03) 5441 1599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Appointment is conditional upon clear NDIS Worker Screening Check clearance, valid Australian driver licence, current Working with Children Check, COVID-19 Vaccination (including 1st booster) and reference checks.
Lifely is an equal opportunity employer, a Child Safe organisation and upholds zero tolerance to abuse and neglect. We promote the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.