Finance Officer - Part Time
- Do you want to love what you do and make a difference?
- Do you want to work for a successful, highly regarded and well-established local provider?
- If this sounds like you then this is your opportunity to tell us why you are the ideal applicant.
Lifely supports people of all ages living with a disability. We provide information and support to enable people to make their own choices and decisions, ensuring each person can expect the best possible outcomes according to their circumstances, needs and aspirations. We offer one on one support and group programs, designed to meet personal goals and improve life skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our growing organisation. Remuneration commencing at Level 4 of the Social & Community Services Award plus salary packaging to reduce the tax you pay and increase your take-home pay (as per PBI status).
The Finance Officer is an integral part of the finance team, and will assist with the financial management of Lifely, providing support to the Finance team and the Senior Finance Manager. This position will focus on Account Payable and Receivable, ensuring this process is maintained with the highest amount of accuracy.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for a range of functions associated with providing support to their manager including:
- Undertaking ownership of the Accounts Receivable processes from end to end including fortnightly invoicing, handling customer invoice queries, and ensuring accuracy in reconciliation of payments, this will also include following up on outstanding debtors on a regular basis
- Assist with preparation of all the organisation’s financial acquittals to funding bodies including DFFH, OSHC and the NDIS
- Aiding the finance team with fortnightly processing of payroll.
- Assist with all aspects of Accounts Payable, month end processes, preparation and review of profit/loss results, and lodgement of returns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an overall finance role, specifically accounts receivable and payroll processing
- IT Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, finance, and payroll systems.
- Applicants with experience in the NDIS field will be considered favourably.
- Applicants with knowledge of Lumary and / or Salesforce will also be considered favourably.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping experience obtained through previous appointments, service and/or study, an equivalent level of skills to undertake the range of activities required
Applicants must submit an application with the following documents to email@example.com to be considered:
- A letter of application addressing the selection criteria in the position description
- A current resume that includes contact details for three professional referees
- Proof of Australian Citizenship or Eligibility to Work Visa
Position Description: Finance Officer Position Description
For further information please contact Human Resources on (03) 5441 1599 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifely is an equal opportunity employer, a Child Safe organization and upholds zero tolerance to abuse and neglect. We promote the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
*Appointment is conditional upon clear NDIS Worker Screening Check, Working with Children Check, NDIS Orientation Certificate, COVID-19 Vaccination (including 1st booster) and reference checks.