Take your skills; improve on them; apply them in ways you never thought possible.
We are seeking suitably qualified or experienced part-time Community Facilitators (support workers) with good availability and a passion for providing excellent care to support our participants in either Bendigo and the surrounding region or Mildura and the Mallee region.
Lifely supports people of all ages living with a disability. We provide information and support to enable people to make their own choices and decisions, ensuring each person can expect the best possible outcomes according to their circumstances, needs and aspirations. We offer one on one support and group programs, designed to meet personal goals and improve life skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our growing organisation. Remuneration commencing at $28.40 per hour part-time employees plus salary packaging to reduce the tax you pay and increase your take-home pay (as per PBI status). Part-time employees are required for a minimum of 40 hours per fortnight. Availability is required for at least four weekdays with two of these days available between 3pm and 6pm. One day of availability each weekend is also preferred.
The ideal candidates for these positions will have:
- A qualification or experience in Disability Services/Aged Care/Individual Support/Home and Community Care or similar field. Applicants with lived experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong ethics and genuine approach towards participant dignity and safety and Work Health and Safety.
- Adaptability, flexibility, resilience and respond positively to change.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Well-developed conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Dedication to their job and their team.
- Good presentation and a professional attitude.
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
Applicants must submit an application with the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered:
1. A letter of application addressing the selection criteria in the position description
2. A current resume that includes contact details for three professional referees
3. Proof of Australian Citizenship or Eligibility to Work Visa
4. A completed availability form
Download the Community-Facilitator position description
Download the availability form
For further information please contact Human Resources on (03) 5441 1599.
Lifely is an equal opportunity employer, a Child Safe organization and upholds zero tolerance to abuse and neglect. We promote the safety and wellbeing of children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds.
* Appointment is conditional upon clear NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Worker Screening Check, current Working with Children Check, COVID-19 Vaccination certificate (including booster) and reference checks. We will also require current First Aid and CPR certificates along with a driver licence and comprehensive car insurance.